Sunday, May 18, 2008

Whidbey Island, Here I Come

Congratulations!

You have been selected for the EA-6B Prowler




No shit, this is what was written on the letter inside the soggy envelope I received after a tiring sumo wrestling match in the rain and slip'n'slide race.

I'm the blue one! And I won (I couldn't see it though while I was actually in the suit)

But anyways, we had a great selection. Not everyone got what they wanted, but I'm sure everyone will learn to love their gray jet in the end--we'll all be doin cat shots off a carrier and it'll be a great experience.

About the longest vacation in town I've had so far and I must say... procrastination and laziness were pretty much married this weekend. On top of that I became a poor person and learned to live off of dollars and cents. Really. I was also able to get an almost-perfect bronze tan at the beach. So this is how it felt back in A-pool. it's all coming back to me now...

This is next. The mighty OLD T-2 Buckeye. 9 sims and 12 flights in this 50-year-old baby and I'll be moving on to bigger and better things.

As for the deeper, I still find myself in many pickles. There's the question of career vs business, relationship with god, relationship with people, and my own personal goals. Sometimes I wish I had an continuous stream of encouragement bursting into my ear. Something to kick Procrastination's ass.

Any ideas are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment