Thursday, February 25, 2010

Meet Me Halfway


Many of us have started to get the Mid-Deployment crazies...

I, too, have been a victim but sometimes its absolutely necessary to go crazy. 


 Spread from a softball mag (showing off my catcher skills... aka crouching):
 






I had a goal in November... that was to finish in the Austin Half-Marathon that was to be held here in Iraq.  
Good news: I finished in less than my 135 minute mark (at 2:14 aka Valentines Day)
Bad news: I didn't really stretch well and I was walking like an old lady for a week!


My first race medal!


I have already started looking at different ways to start and plant my backyard garden, new furniture options for my house, and many other life changes.  Finding time to execute them all is going to be tricky...

No comments:

Post a Comment