Thursday, May 18, 2006

The AfterLife



This may sound insane, but I think this is the 5th online journal that I've started since my existence. Kinda gross, right? But hey, I figure I've got to log these new chapters in my life, so I guess I'll just continue on with the ritual.



A fresh graduate and new '06 alumna from the best school in the country, Virginia Tech. I just commissioned into the Navy as a Naval Flight Officer which means I'll be playing backseat driver. But this summer I'll get my chance at learning how to play pilot as well, which I think is pretty sweet. Hopefully I'll get to fly the EA-6Bs (if it's still there for me before I get to choose) but I've got to definitely hit the books hard core before then.

Quick picture (above) with my buds who graduated and commissioned with me: 2LT White, 2LT Biederman, 2LT Keene, 2LT Horsfall, and ENS Rigoroso

I guess I'll just keep track of what the life is like after college... if anything changes. At least I won't be scrounging (is that a word?) around for a job like the other kids are. Hope I can keep up with this blog like I don't with the others... Keep it real - welcome to the afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment