Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Kamikaze shooters

"That was the whackest auntie/uncle party ever!" - Aaren

He says this because it was his (and mine as well) first time drinking at an auntie/uncle party. Tons of my parents' family friends and people who knew me when I was just a little girl was there. I sprinkled in college friends with a few high school friends... and we had a garage party. The loudest one on the block that night. Thanks Diana for the shooters and everyone else for the ghettofied beer pong table.

...and the food. OHHHH the food. I have pictures from my disposable, but not quite available for show yet.


3 men who have helped me along with life... and funny they all were in the navy in some point in time... and they were telling me how fast we were all growing up... I don't feel it yet. It's weird. Maybe when I start talking marriage and baby then.. yeah, THAT'll freak me out.

As for work, I have already found things to keep me busy while I'm establishing my workout routine on the side... I have earned myself an additional job title, and today is my first funeral flag folding job. Excited? Maybe... just hoping I don't screw up the presentation.

Today is the 3rd day, but I am getting used to this corporate world business.

No comments:

Post a Comment