Thursday, June 08, 2006

At home, away from home



Lets see... What have I been up to?

For the June 3-4 weekend, I went up to D.C. to see the family and to run the 5K National Race for the Cure... my time was a whopping 29:15, but as you can see by the crowd, about 50,000 people (including the survivors, wheelchairers, AND Condy Rice) all tried to start at the same time, 8:30 am...

I think it took about 4 minutes to actually get away from dodging walkers and water-stoppers and get into a nice running pace... it never lasted the whole way, I was slowed down by many different things during the race... paper cups, old ladies, baby carriages, you name it.





Gerardo's friend Valencia, Danny, Teban, me, Gerardo, Alan









Our performance of Blit Bilaan... and of course practice in the Vicencio home










Erika, Shoes, and I played birds... and Danny and Aaren were two male birds who were courting Erika while Shoes and I put on our makeup and lotion, haha

The J-Lo impression and the scandalous Versace dress (I actually wanted to do this one, but Aaren beat me to it)


I'm levitating!

More pictures to come of life...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:59 AM

    What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious
    knowledge regarding unpredicted emotions.

    Review my web page Code psn Gratuit

    ReplyDelete