Friday, August 18, 2006

One week update:

Talladega Nights: terrible movie. Lorie and I wanted to walk out of it and I can't believe it won me over with those previews. It was such a let down! And I was all ready for that type of humor too.. or was I maybe I was just too bored and tired today to really give it justice.

The corps is back in town, the parking lots are flooded, the kids are running around drunk hitchhiking for Hooptie Rides. Well, that means one thing: the clubs aren't going to be half empty anymore. Great great great...

I don't think I like boys as boyfriends.
I like boys as boytoys. And I've just been too ashamed to admit that, but hey, what the hell. It's out. So sue me. Kiss my ass! Haha.

I feel like watching something... maybe I'll check out the Kiss Me, Kate musical on Sunday..? Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment