Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hokies kick ass once again

We do it again, VT 35 - UNC 10 ..... and we let them score the last quarter because our 4th string couldn't hold it

Good weekend this week... Saw some VTCC alumni and we all hung out at Okaloosa beach to watch the game, which is going to be a weekly occurence as long as there is Hokie Football to watch!

Then I visited 2 shelters and saw my share of dogs and cats that day... good thing Alexis and Michael finally agreed on a black lab/german shepherd mix... very very cute dog and I can see that he will get along with everybody.

Clubbed both nights and met a lot of new people (finally) this weekend... I would say very productive outside the apartment.. need to do more cleaning and get this MacBook repaired.... gotta stick with list here and quit the impulse buying, but really... do you think I'm going to get broke? I don't have any dependents and am really a frugal girl... or, at least I used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment