Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Update on my so-called life

First of all I want to congratulate FASA on a job well done (I'm glad I can still feel a part of the whole experience via Internet)... tears came to my eyes after watching the slideshow.

Next, I want to apologize for my behavior this past weekend. Drunk people do drunk things, like leave their purse unattended and then walk off begging for it to get stolen. Lucky for me, my keys and lip gloss were returned... getting the IDs back took a bit of exercise (I was car-less, so I had to bike to the DMV, that was fun) but anyways, I'm all good again. New phone, old style, so I'm back to the sadness of MIDI ringtones. :(

To keep me from being depressed, my friends decided to head to the beach this weekend. I have to admit that this was only the 2nd beach trip I have made while I was down here. I'm thinking, why bother when I have a pool in my own apartment complex?



I love jump pictures!

Another piece of exciting news... after 7 months of waiting, I am finally going to start flight school! API Day Zero starts Friday and I am psyched. (There was actually somebody trying to get me to switch to start a week later, I was like "hell no!")

Today's my last day at the API pool, instead of being stashed there, I'm going to start dreading it I bet, once I start doin the evolutions as a STUDENT rather than watching it as an "instructor's aide" ....

I was trying to figure out lyrics to a song that I have, does anyone write songs out there? Where's Drew Barrymore when you need her?!

No comments:

Post a Comment