Tuesday, May 08, 2007

One of the top 3 coolest experiences - the helo hoist



I think thats me in the Virtual Reality Trainer... anyways

IF that was me (which I'm pretty sure, but I took so many pictures I don't know anymore) then I was in the middle of a bicycle kick trying to free myself from a line twist in my chute. Pretty cool huh? The harness was grabbing me in the... area...

Today was one of the coolest days ever. Aside from practicing PLFs in preparation for tomorrow's redneck parasailing, I was
1. Dragged by 4 of my classmates on grass, dirt, and its moguls
2. Floating in Pensacola bay with nothing but an inflated vest and dolphins swimming around me
3. Hoisted up by an H-3 helicopter

Yeah, it was a short day, but hey, 2 more days until graduation, and that's what counts, right? Then I checkout and start Primary. This has been a cool ride so far, I wish we did these kinds of things at least once a week, the warm weather is definitely enticing to those who end up cooped up studying all the time, but what can one do, eh?

Alabama.. tomorrow.

1 comment: