Thursday, May 03, 2007

Parasail ops Part I


Some pictures of the Low Pressure Chamber experience and the Pensacola pattycake (I'm playing on the left side, Seat 14). I hit my head on the back of the pattycake. I am really more coordinated than you think WITH oxygen.




More of this other stuff was from today, we learned about some extended sea survival and certain life rafts, then we were taught a little bit about ejecting from the T-6, my future aircraft trainer, learned a bit about what's going to happen next week as far as practicing PLFs (parachute landing falls). We then went out to shoot some day/night flares, pencil flares, then did some pretty fun stuff like jumping into the cool water and getting into certain scenarios with the single and multi life rafts. I was morale officer and all I could come up with was the one joke about the 2 Mexicans playing bball with each other (Juan on Juan, get it? Oh man, now I have to go figure out a new one to tell...) But overall, it was a good day.

Now all I've got left to do is continue videotaping (because I have really become the PAO in this class, and the only female =) )

Tomorrow is in the pool, for helo hoist.

No comments:

Post a Comment