Friday, July 06, 2007

Instruments

What an interesting week!

Monday I had the Instruments 1 exam, scored a 98%... missed one stupid question. Stupid stupid pub question!

We had our 2 test reviews (2 reviews too many), a nice holiday thrown in the week
....isn't that nice? an opportunity to drink in the middle of the week! Oddly enough, I only watched fireworks the day before Independence Day...

This morning, Instruments 2 test... 100%! That could be due to proper planning and studying and procrastinating during that studying period last night, Facebook is such an addiction... I swear. I contributed to a class test average of 98. That's swell. We're the smartest class ever.

2 lunches. I brought my lunch, then I ate again at the golf course. They have these irresistable seasoned cajun fries, I can't resist.

Flew a TP... they are pretty long, but I had to refly the departure and route again.
Because they're so long, (we're basically doing point to points that we can't prepare for in advance and the fixes pop up on the window screen), I only flew it once more after class. Needless to say, I did better the second time around... I kept it within the 4 miles of the intended routes.

What's this little student naval flight officer got lined up for her this weekend?

No studying until after golf tomorrow morning--its been more than a year since I've been on a course. Then attempting the crazy folder of homework handed to me today.

And.... this is the part where flight school gets hard. Ysmaelle visits me just in time! (ha ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment