Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Year Resolutions?



New Year's Resolutions.... good or bad idea?

If I don't achieve these, I'll feel like a failure, but it isn't the first time ;)

I resolve to
...run 20 miles a month (240 mi by the end of the year)
...read more books, which means...
...read faster
...not eat cookies for a year
...write new songs
...cook a new dish at least biweekly
...take care of new pets
...find love (and that could be anyone or anything)

But it's so easy to just say these things and then once you break one, you take it off the list. I'm going to try not to work that way...
So:
a) I've got the workout log, that'll keep me in check
b) I have a membership at Barnes and Noble and plenty of books to read
c) Reading is reading
d) I have a baking book, but I can start baking for boys now :)
e) I need an inspiration... wings?
f) Haven't decided whether or not to get that delicious. cookbook, or it'll be the recipe from the baking ook
g) Petsmart.com = cats
h) Well, some things you can't guarantee.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment