Sunday, June 29, 2008

June's almost over...

So as the month of June is coming to a close, the focus of the squadron is to quickly get our class finished, ready, and booted out the door. We're doing 7-day flight ops which is killing planned social time. However, with an excess of towering cumulus clouds in the Mobile area, we've briefed many missions but have been able to execute and complete none.


If this bucket were my Point A, this is what would happen.

But because of all the cancellations (after early wakeups), it leaves room to work on accomplishing the day trips I've never been able to do while living here during flight school. For example, I was able to get on a pontoon boat in the bay and discover Fort Pickens, an area across from the beach of which no one has access to unless you have a vessel of some sort. It was cool to be able to explore this fort in nothing but a bikini... I guess you can't really plan to sightsee around here, it just happens.

I guess the most random thing that happened this weekend was the bachelorette party. I wasn't really expecting to be doing anything really big, but the night turned into a penis-carrying ordeal which attracted mostly everybody who came into contact with our buddy "Wang Chen". He received many signatures and danced in at least 3 bars in Downtown Pensacola. Of course he belongs to Miss Sarah... but the rest of us girls (and even boys) had quite a few chances to wave this thing around and attract attention... not to mention a few free shots! (Sadly, I did not feel ANY effects from the alcohol due to the mass amounts of butter and MSG in my Japanese hibachi dinner)





The power of a woman with a penis is amazing.


On another random note, there was a baptism at church this morning and as the altar boy was lighting the candle and gave them "the light", immediately I thought back to the time where I was holding the lighted candle (lit..? lighted..?) and nobody had even noticed that my baby sister was really close to the flame--close enough to reach out, touch it, and CRY.

Alright son... I'm out for the night. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment