Friday, February 27, 2009

This Should Worry You Too

I just received a brand spanking shiny new credit card in the mail. As I've been taught, I signed the back of it, but thought to myself, "How many times has this signature been checked to my receipt?" Seriously, do they even care if you signed the receipt with initials only? Or how about Ask for ID? Because I've seen people use their card and then be declined when the sales rep saw those awful words on the back of the money charger.

Then I found this, and it worried me a lot.

http://lemonsinspace.blogspot.com/2005/04/what-would-you-have-to-do-to-get.html

They talk to us about fraud and identity theft all the time on TV and there is hardly any security with using these cards of Satan. As a victim of identity theft, I say, "There has got to be a better way to do this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment