Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Experimental

No, I am not trying new drugs... just new things.

These past weeks I have managed to (in addition to "work" and sim/study on the EA-6B) do or try (meaning its a new thing):

1. Snowboarding/skiing
2. Trap shooting
3. Biking around town
4. Golf
5. Softball
6. Firefighting
7. Drive back from Seattle to make Easter Sunday Mass
8. Dye and decorate Easter eggs
9. Cantor Responsorial Psalms at mass
10. Hiking
11. Hammocking
12. Get better at beer pong (and just the opposite, get worse at speed quarters)
13. Buy a guitar
14. Kayaking

And hopefully, tomorrow, I will start the fiddle. How bizarre is that? A girl like me playing the fiddle? I only think its possible because at home I managed to crank out "Twinkle, Twinkle" on a 3-stringed violin.

IN ADDITION, I still keep up with P90X! I'm on day 66 y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment