Saturday, March 06, 2010

Deployment Day 103

Now I wasn't really going to keep track of the days, however we are past the halfway mark and finally over 100 days! So this calls for a celebration!

For my new health kick, I have written up an exercise schedule for myself following a yoga/running/P90x regimen.  With the thanks of Lent and my sacrifice for most sugary foods (responsible for my visceral fat), I am going to follow the Jennifer Aniston way.  Yogalosophy.  Run 3x a week, yoga 2x (if I can get it), P90X Kenpo and other freebies I can fit in.  It is going to be great! I am going to look awesome, yeah? Its about feeling good in the end, feeling good in the body and skin you're in... and if I feel good, that is one less thing I have to feel insecure about.

The latest news regarding the weather here: March is starting to jump up and down in temperature, hot and cold, rainy and windy.  Its so temperamental you can hardly predict how the next day is going to pan out in regards to your flight schedule.  Dust has found itself into my air conditioning filters and lightly housed on the vents and any other flat surface, corner, and crevice in my CHU.  I was reading something on my bed when I heard my plastic bag holding plastic bags making noise! I looked over at my pillow, and there is something small and golden brown... the only thing I could have called it was a "sand flea", although that's not what I think it is really called.  Now I"m going crazy, thinking that I have creepy-crawlies in my room.  Eeek..! Shakin out my boots in the morn...

No comments:

Post a Comment