Saturday, March 20, 2010

Urges

Just like Dexter... I have urges.

With the light at the end of the tunnel still faint, I am tempted to seek for it all the way to the end.

I have decided to go on a shopping spree.  It involves lots and lots or Victoria's Secret ordering and wanting to feel like a girl again.  My hair is long enough to look sexy, which is divine.  A deep tissue massage and Gene Juarez pampering would be the cherry on top.

I also have the urge to learn as much as I can as the next guy.  I have the least years and least experience, yet am expected to know all that they know.  That means... a lot of reading and practical application.

Under the oath of Lent, I am not to eat dessert, soda, cookies, or candy.  I have broken the rules for the last two in the past few days.  God is ALWAYS watching, and I tried to play the game.  Carbs are bad for me, my body and I know that, and I must face the music.



In other news... softball team won 32-17 in a comeback where we had 3 at bats and I got home every single one.  Also, I almost got killed by a really fast softball coming my way while waiting at third base.  I showed off my matrix skills (thanks to yoga and stretching) and ducked it thankfully to save my face.  I even had time to pick up my hat after it fell off due to my 'standing bridge' move.

No comments:

Post a Comment