Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Stash and life

Well, folks... I have survived Day 1 at my new stash job. I'm working at the API Gym working the watch... which is really me just checking wetbulb temperatures so that people know the outdoor/indoor conditions for physical training. In between I can work out, read, do sudoku, play volleyball, and chill. It was quite riveting, the first day... I changed the flags like 4 times between blue and green--the weather would just not make up its mind that day. Soon I am going to get my quals done and recertified for CPR and First Aid.. that way I can move to the pool and become a Swim Safety Observer (aka buoy chucker).

Currently working on my collages for my wall decor. I still have a shotglass chest that needs to get hung when I have the time and the tools.. the apartment still doesn't have the right organization tools to keep all of Laura's mags and what not, so we need to work on that little detail.

I've also been running a heckuvalot lately, and just doing the 5K run at Mcguires every week is such a good part of my life right now... its almost getting better...

No comments:

Post a Comment