Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oh Tech

I just read an article about Josh Hyman, the only football player I've gotten to know because he was Audrey's boyfriend... and I was lucky enough to have a photo op. He was suspended from the BC game because of a DUI.

Last year when I got into a car accident, I saw David Clowney on my court date... lord knows something happened to him too.

And we all can remember Marcus Vick, right? Enough said.


What is up with the football players, eh? They think they're invincible? Or should I just realize that they're normal people too who make normal mistakes like everyone else? They need to know that they have people looking up to them, looking for them to carry the team to wins. I know that's pressure, but that's the game and that's how its played and if they don't like it... they're in the wrong business.

And alas, our homecoming game this weekend is going to be against Southern Miss... haven't played them since '94. That'll be an interesting game to watch.. I hope to get fat off of nachos again.

No comments:

Post a Comment