Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What should I be for Halloween?

21 miles later...


My ticket into the permanent running club, my first ever! I'd like to thank my roommate and good friends for keeping me motivated to run, even when I really hate it...
Hello free food and discount beer!

I'm a stash too! Like my uniform?



I work at the pool/gym... fun times. Its amazing how chill we are in this community with the enlisted than in the SWO community.... amazingly awesome.

Haha, on a side note, I sent my family these pictures, along with beach pictures of me in a bikini... and my dad finally spotted my navel ring. The reply was: IS THAT A RING IN YOUR NAVEL?! followed by I guess its ok but don't get carried away...

Yeah, I should have told them waaaaaay back in January...

No comments:

Post a Comment