Thursday, December 07, 2006

Outskies

One more week of working stash at the pool then I'm back home for about 2-3 weeks to fatten up again. That's what happens when you decide to go home when the rest of the family is still living their lives going to work and school... which gives me time to relax, read up, make contact with friends I haven't seen since high school, etcetera. Plus, most of the people here in Pensacola have already started to move on with the next parts of their lives so I'm already looking for a new change of scenery. We've gotten a new batch of kids (as always) but I don't think I was ready for their wild energy... I'm just mostly looking forward to hanging out with the little sister (even if that means that I have to chauffer her around while she takes advantage of my presence or my money) because I am missing out on helping her with all her junior year woes.

Guitar hero, or the thought of it is ruining my life. I am conditioning my fingers by playing classical piano. I like my wifey too.. she has been able to talk me through these times that are happening (which don't need to be happening.... I've got to focus onto something else) so kudos to her for that and complete thanks :)



PBYC with the last karaoke song of the night, closing out with "Closing Time"

--

I don't know if anyone is really reading this, I am going to revert to writing the "more private" posts b/c of LT B's comment. Anything about the personal life is going to the secret batcave unless there's a cry for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment