Monday, June 18, 2007

Wow, I'm thinking.

Well in the midst of all the commotion happening here at VT-4, and because this is the week that Penascola decides to storm its beaches, 4 flying days have passed on by and I am still negative 3 by this Friday.

However, I have realized a few things:

-During Pensacola's summer season, you can almost always expect some sort of precipitation between 2 and 4pm (there you go Evan Baxter)
-I slice 10 minutes off my get-ready time because of the hair length that I have
-I have finally come to grips that the sun does not nor will not care about your makeup in uniform -- it will melt off and leave stains on random items of clothing. So... I have given up on makeup in the summer.
-I never got tired of downtown Blacksburg. Why am I so tired of downtown Pensacola?

Thank you for realizing that with me. Now I must return to my hot green tea and pass out so I can fulfill a day of nothing tomorrow. Perhaps packing a bit?

Til next time, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment