Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reminisce

My... how things have changed!

About this time last year, I was gearing up to make the move my parents were dreading ever since I was born. I had been learning to slowly ease off their care and take care of myself so the transition wouldn't be too bad...

1 year later...

I'm in my 3rd phase of training here as a student NFO, I've truly met my share of people here in the Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and Air Force... its just like the military. You see em come, you see em go.

I miss Virginia Tech though. The atmosphere is what I miss the most, not the studying there. The camaraderie, the closeness... its definitely changed since I've been there with all the news streaming out from just the one town of Blacksburg. A lot of good memories and friends made.

I need to find my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment