Wednesday, January 30, 2008

86

First of all let me say my cat is high-strung. He scratches and bites me like crazy.




I'm RST (Radar Simulator Training) complete and ready for the Key West Det starting next week for 2 weeks. We'll be doing canned radar and low levels down there to escape the Pensacola weather this February... a chance for us to be exposed to an unfamiliar field and operations... 75 deg weather, here we come!

As a tribute to the T-2 and their 50th anniversary (and their due replacement the T-45), the squadron did an 8 man echelon flyby and I was asked to video tape their takeoff as well as the 2 practice flybys. It was pretty awesome getting to stand in the middle of the field (of a field that I normally fly out of) and get pushed by the gusty gusty wind. My hands were frozen solid after that taping.

I'm excited. Mainly because I kicked butt on my RST-3 after I didn't do too well with the other ones. This will be fun... I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment