Saturday, November 04, 2006

Get Involved

If you are coming down to Pensacola...

and you plan on waiting a long time to start API like I am...

get involved.

Or else you'll find yourself shooting yourself in the head almost every day.


The apt has decided to go ahead and learn Italian. We also are official fans of the API/Flight Management Soccer team for Captain's Cup.

Oh, I'm in the Captain's Cup for the tennis tournament also. First game was 6-0, 6-0; yesterday's was 6-1, 6-2. And already playin for the championship game on Monday. Cross your fingers...

I bought a damn book that's the size of a dictionary. It's Called "The World is Flat" by Thomas Friedman... amazingly I met someone who had read the book too.

One more thing... I have concluded that I am a dork. In college, I was weird. Now I'm a dork-slash-tool (according to the acad guys) but... at least I made somebody a cake for his birthday. Thoughtful, aren't I?


Mmm.. got these bomb ass speakers from JBL:


Pretty good sound... for little things, the woofers are pretty powerful.. and I got it with a gift card from USAA which is bombass. We aren't really allowed to have loud music in the complex, but this is perfect.

Um... VT beat Miami 17-10.... woooo Orange Bowl champs!

Also I'm going to Wurst Fest in Texas next week. Exciting.. my first time in the Lonestar State (since everyone in this farking place is from there originally)...

That was a really random update, but I love you. Muahness.

No comments:

Post a Comment