Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lenten Resolutions

It's this time of year when you have to really sit down and think about how you've screwed up part of your New Year's Resolutions, and how you're going to make up for it. So I thought.

I had already decided a few days ago to give up beer because it adds absolutely nothing good to the body. I've been trying to work out twice a workday so the addition of beer wouldn't benefit me at all. I've read plenty to know that a glass of red wine is healthy for you. Another thing I realized I could do for lent was to go through old stuff and clean out the closet a bit. However, most of the stuff I don't need is sitting in my other closet at the big house. Instead of sending that stuff to Goodwill or the Salvation Army, we always send it to my relatives in Iriga.

So here it goes, the Lenten Goals. (And these are going to be kind of rough, so I will have to track my progress.)

1. No beer, only ONE glass of red wine per day.
2. No spending on clothes for myself.
3. Clean and organize (once I get back to the apartment).
4. Read the two Christian gospel magazines and its daily words of worship.
5. Attain at least 7 hours of sleep. (6 hours is usually when my internal clock likes to say "I'm done. Wake up, girl.") 8 is considered standard, but I'm going to take this slow.
6. iChat is being turned off in the meantime.

Hope I don't bore you all with this. Let's hope that I can pull all of this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment