Saturday, February 03, 2007

Self-affliction



With all this time on my hands.. I could be reading. But... instead when everyone's busy doing their own thing, I have been in the mood to do the types of things to hurt myself.

For instance, the tattoo shown above. Got it done on my wrist, but its cool yeah? vm - yall should know what it stands for.

Next, I've been doing 10 minutes punching on the speedbag everytime I work out at the gym. Now, I could never get the speed bag down, but now I've found the rhythm and I know how to work it now with the back of my fist and the front jabs. I've got no wraps yet, and don't plan on getting one soon, but its tearing up my knuckles and making them red... its kinda cool to punch the living shit out of the thing. Kind of an aggressive energy that doesn't hurt anyone.

Going to work on getting another piercing done today... I bet you all are wondering where it's going to be huh? Got the earlobes, the navel... can you think of any other places?

Folks, this is what waiting around will make you do. It will cause you to do stupid things. Learn from this. Hopefully this phase will pass and I won't start skydiving anytime soon. Oh wait, aren't I in the aviation field? I'm going to be in big planes, high in the sky..... and there's plenty of ORM to calculate for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment