Friday, February 23, 2007

While jogging...

Nice weather... what are the deer doing? Why are they running after me? ..Oh wait, they're running WITH me... okay...

That cat looks like Garfield... (There's a cat on the hill just staring out into space, almost like he's doing his early morning pondering)

I wonder about all the girls whom I thought were considered "hot" in middle school and made fun of everyone... they used to look good, now their Facebook photo albums add like 20 pounds onto their figure. Sure makes me a helluva lot happier.

How come Powerbars taste disgusting, but I keep eating them? I guess the chocolate kind is the ONLY good kind.

I hope I don't have to go to Corpus Christi this weekend.

Man! I can make fun of those fatties now! They made fun of us, now its revenge!
Wow. That thought was ridiculous. I smell cedar.

No comments:

Post a Comment