Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Let's see how the first day went...

1. No alcohol today.
2. No spending.
3. Cleaned the kitchen and did laundry today.
4. Read and thought about the daily readings... the Lord does not boast. He is Almighty and he shares his life with us, he doesn't lord it over is.
5. 11:30 to 6:30. Exact.
6. I'm more accessible by cell now.

Turns out in a span of 2 hours, I gained a roommate because I lost a roommate but the one I gained I lost now to API but also lost and gained an apartment. Whew. Moving in with Erin! Plans have changed, we're adjusting... we'll be home sometime Lunedi.

27 February 2007

1. Dub'E poured me a big glass of red wine, and I couldn't even finish it. I was so tired today, for reasons beyond my knowledge.
2. Bought stuff from a bookstore... no clothes.
3. Cooked lumpia and brought it to the fellow shipmates.
4. Check.
5. 11:45ish to 7:00. Nice.

My sister texted me this morning to tell me she was in a car accident. She rides with a senior to school in the morning and they slipped on some ice just out of the neighborhood. The car fishtailed and rolled over into a ditch. They had to climb out one of the windows because the car landed sideways. I'm so glad that she's ok, but she's still shaken up. She actually still went back to school, her friend was shaken up a lot and went home. I'm not sure, but my sister might be scared to drive right now (she's still in the process of getting enough hours to get a license) but then again driving in ice/snow is not a very safe idea anyway.

The roomming situations back in Pensacola keep changing, but as long as I have a place to sleep, I'm just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment