Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 20!

Last day of academics! (Well... except for physiology next week... but that's tied in with the pressure chamber and other stuff...)

Happy to report no failures for our Flight Rules and Regs test! Our day was really about 3 hours long today, it was awesome. We had our test at 0700, got our scores 0850ish, went to play some "team sports" outside afterwards.

We had to play either football or ultimate frisbee. Now if you know me, you know I like to give the ol' pigskin a toss-around. But the Marines were playing. And boy, are they HUGE.

Yes, bigger than the ones at VT. (And why is it that they ALWAYS need to play as one green team??)

So I played some ultimate frisbee, which isn't all that bad once you figure out how to throw with your wrist rather than with your arm...

For now, I am home, doing what I am doing... I recorded another song--first song in spanish--in 2 hours and I'm going to post it up with a link pretty soon.... But tonight, its 70s night at Pensacola beach, and its hard to thrift shop, but I think I found something psychedelic...

No comments:

Post a Comment